- Lincoln Project: National companies headquartered in Texas are forcing hundreds of thousands of employees to live and work in a state that not only ignores their constitutional rights, but is actively trying to take them away.
- AdAge: SXSW could face boycotts in the wake of Texas abortion bill
- Dallas Morning News: Gov. Abbott: Stances on abortion, elections are ‘accelerating’ business relocations to Texas
- MarketWatch – Texas abortion law: Women will have to travel 496 miles on average round trip to get an abortion out-of-state
- Forbes: Survey: Two Thirds of College-Educated Workers May Avoid Texas Because Of Abortion Ban